These badly written articles should probably be kept in a private Notion page; I've made it public because either 1) I had trouble Googling some of this stuff - maybe it'll help some other poor soul. 2) It's just a useful place for me to reference it.
- The observer pattern in JS
- A way to notify multiple subscribers of events.
- structuredClone, Object.freeze, and other stuff.
- React bits
- Some React tidbits that I don't use everyday, but useful to remember.
- lodash codemod
- Problem: you can't shake your tree | Solution: switch to named imports, using a codemod.